Wednesday, December 7, 2011

She`s going for a pj party! not.


This is gonna be the last post with pictures of my Cleopatra hairstyle. Looking at these pictures makes me wanna grow them back again.. i kinda miss it now:/ Anyway, the Bintan top is actually worn as pajamas(because it is such a comfortable piece of clothing) ,besides, judging from the tired and exhausted expression on my face,i`m sure u know why i decided to leave the house in pajamas. Thank God for the mustard coloured leggings from H&M and flower brooch from Cotton On Kids that made the whole outfit + my fatigue facial expression look livelier and more presentable. 
*p.s The flower brooch is finally mine and not my mommy`s one. haha


Top: a random top from Bintan
Leggings:H&M
Brooch: Cotton On Kids
Clutch:ROXY
Shoe:Converse


CHESSE(;

No comments:

Post a Comment