Thursday, December 15, 2011

IJ friends are friends for life.

Right. The prom pictures are finally up(; I am utterly sorry for the late update... Hope you guys enjoy a few of the pictures i took at Raffles Convention Centre with my friends. Although i think i am not really gonna miss St Nicks but i am sure i'm gonna miss my friends very much. They are the ones that made school a better & happier place for me. True story. IJ friends are friends for life.

Anyway, i know what i wore for prom is extremely strange(and not appropriate for the event,says my sissy)but i really didn't feel like wearing the blue dress that i sew for prom. I promise to post pictures of the supposedly prom dress when i wear it out, alright?(: At the mean time,check the 2011 graduating batch from St Nicholas Girls' School.
Me&Cheryl
Cheryl,Me,Lucia,HuiYue
Vernice&I
Alexiaa&I
ShiYu&ShaoXuan
Zara&ShiYu
Colleen taking picture for two other random students 
Don't you love the sleeve too? I couldn't get my eyes off the see-through sleeves the whole time..too cool. 
Me&AshleyThio(She's my baby) 
Me&SamanthaTham 
Gracia,Ashley,Alex,Ruth,Sam,Elaine(We are the 1994)
Alison&MinXin 
Me,MsPoore(The Best Math Teacher EVER),Alicia 
Raine,ShiYu,Me,Zara,Yvette,Jaq,ShaoXuan,Amanda,SaraJane,Beatrice(We went through too much shit tgt-The Netballers)
Alicia&YinXiang
Alexiaa&Alicia
MrsTanSiewKim(my class's form teacher),Me,HuiYue
Alicia,ChuanXin,Me 
We The Sisters Of The Lim Family 
HuiYue(My Best Friend)&Me


CHESSE(;

No comments:

Post a Comment