Sunday, June 12, 2011

"SHE`S BACK!"


Boomboompow! Amma back manxzx. So anyway, im having so much fun with everything that I'm doing now. There is no more terrible netball experience with my school anymore, although they have already extinguished my use-to-be burning and flaming passion for that wonderful sport.

That defective school has terrorized me and my passion.(kidding)

Despite the fact that I'm no longer called a netballer anymore,it's actually not too bad a thing bcos I've moved on to a new and refreshing hobby.which is to read ppl(from all over the world, except for local) blogs. It's just so difficult to resist clicking on 'older post' everytime I check out a new blog and end up wasting half a day Reading about a stranger's life. I know I'm such a busybody.. But I can't help it. Deprieved child here.excuse me.

Btw, today was quite a good day. It was my first time to teensxcite and it was completely different from the previous group that I attended ,ever since 13. ( I won't make any comparison btw both groups though) it's just different and it wasn't too bad(:

Anyway, I had dinner at some hotel and I took some pictures there.







3333333333333333333333KBYETHX.333333333333333333333

No comments:

Post a Comment