Saturday, November 27, 2010

PLS JUST GIVE ME A BREAK

*deleted,misunderstandings.i love you(:*

hey lappy.

im pissed. i cant believe im actually feeling so mad right now. anyway,thank God my recital went well(: i mean,overall. my friends are truely awesome. they actually went down to support me. thank u shaoxuan,jiaen,yorklyn,my cousins,family,plus church peeps! a big thank you to u guys for being there to just watch me sing(:

so...i took a break from netball and focused on my vocals after friday`s training. netball is too draining...mentally and physically. i dont want it to become bad.. i cant allow it to turn out bad in the end. cant. it`s starting to rule me. netball is soon gonna be my life. and im kinda afraid yet...happy about it? i dunno. im in a very confused state right now. too many things going on at the same time. i feel like breaking down,but i cant. cos if i do,i would be too selfish. all the way elisa. u need to stand strong and keep perservering. do not ever let anything u love slip off. keep pressing on. u`re doing great(: it`s a learning process. everyone has to get through it sooner or later. i love you(:

thank God. im feeling better now(: thank you lappy. u`ve been an awesome diary. good night my dearies.


I WANT TO BE A FASHION DESIGNER.

No comments:

Post a Comment