Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Moschino+Fishtail=Ariel

A mermaid princess makes a faustian bargain with an unscrupulous seahag in order to meet a human prince on land-The Little Mermaid
Top: MOSCHINO Lingerie
Fish tail skirt: ASOS
Clutch: Scape Flea
Metallic coloured Loafers: ASOS


Yes, Shien is obsessed with anything that makes her look like a mermaid...I think she'd might as well live in the ocean with Ariel for the rest of her life. Either that, she could take over Ariel's place as the Princess of the ocean while Ariel live with her husband, on land, happily ever after.

O how i wished...

So.I know it's really strange to wear a "lingerie" out of the house but you know what, it's so comfy, I don't even care about what it is anymore. Well, at least it doesn't look too much like a lingerie to me, even though the sight of the tag always reminds me that it's a Moschino LINGERIE that i am going to be wearing out. Besides, it would be really selfish of me to hide such a delicate piece of design to myself and the four walls at home. I'm sorry,I can't.

Also, do check out Moschino Cheap And Cheap's S/S 2012 collection because it's too healthy to be missed. Just the pleasant and healthy feeling by watching the models in 'fruits/vegetables' inspired clothings, designed by Rossella Jardinini ,can chase the doctor away!




CHEESE(;




No comments:

Post a Comment