Thursday, April 5, 2012

Do It Like A Brother.

Pink Singlet: Cotton On Men
Psychedelic Printed Blue Trousers: Chinatown
Red High Cut Sneakers: Converse
Sunglasses: ASOS


The ASOS Metal Round Sunglasses With Cut Out Lens is by far my favourite pair of sunglasses. It works really well for me when i'm looking way too ridiculous in, say blue lipsticks or some psychedelic printed granny trousers picked up from chinatown. 

The only time it wouldn't work would be during night time and when i'm indoor because i would have looked even more ridiculous wearing a pair of sunglasses when the sun has already been blocked out. People would probably walk up to me and volunteer to guide me to my destination because they would have thought that i was blind.

That time, i would be known as the greatest fool of the century. 




CHEESE(;

No comments:

Post a Comment